The epitome of self-reliance and keen ability, The Hawk draws from a heritage of rugged individuality in the skies of nature and man alike. A newly-crafted fusion of some of Randolph’s greatest characteristics—such as Lite™ gradient lenses and titanium nose pads—these true originals offer a unique combination of classic Aviator character and sporty, aerodynamic curvature.
- 23k gold and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps
- Available in signature bayonet or standard temples
- Military-issued since 1978
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch
Aviators by Randolph Engineering - Made in the USA
Authentic Pilot Aviator Sunglasses. Handcrafted in the USA to last a lifetime. Or two.
Originally built for the U.S. Military, the flagship Randolph Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1978, Randolph's Aviator sunglasses are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous demands and are a superior choice for everyday use.
Originally designed for Fighter Pilots, our Bayonet temple tips fit comfortably under helmets and headgear. They are bent to precise angles to prevent headaches – perfect for all-day wear.
Battle tested and suitable for the most demanding situations, these glasses are worn by U.S. military pilots, tastemakers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, these Aviator sunglasses have become our flagship product and set the standard for our world-class quality.
- 23k Gold, Matte Black, Chrome and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance.
- Lifetime warranty on all frames.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps.
- Available in signature bayonet or standard temples.
- Military-issued since 1978.
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads.
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch.
Built to a higher standard using the world’s finest materials.
We stand by each pair of frames we make, that’s why we offer a limited lifetime warranty.
Randolph Engineering SkyTec™ and SkyForce™ lenses are designed with Aviation in mind, to deliver premium optical clarity. SkyTec™ Mineral Glass lenses ensure you won’t miss a thing, whether you’re soaring through the clouds or exploring the urban jungle.
All Randolph's pilot lenses feature 100% UVA/UVB protection and anti-reflective coatings cut light reflection even further for maximum comfort. 6 weeks. 200 steps. Built to last a lifetime. Our sunglasses are handcrafted in Massachusetts using techniques and machinery we’ve developed over the past 45 years.
Our jewelry-quality finishes, such as genuine 23k Gold, are applied at 5x the eyewear industry standard, finished with a clear coat and twice baked for durability. Find gold Aviator sunglasses as well as matte black, silver chrome and more.
All Randolph Engineerin pilot sunglass frames come with a leather case and a microfiber cleaning cloth that doubles as a pouch.